Saturday, May 1, 2010

Because I Still Love Her

She does not love me;
 Why must I dwell on this?
Because I still love her regardless.

I watch her pass me by every day, 
I stay to see her, look my way.
But she never does.
Just because,
She does not love me.

I am sadden by the very thought,
That she will never be mine,
Because there is someone else, in her life.

She does not love me;
Thus, why do i still care?
Because I still love her regardless.

I should stop this love sick melody,
Stop singing the same old sad love song.
For I know that, she will never love me;
But, why does it feel right, if it is wrong?

She does not love me,
I am merely someone she knows, but does not care for;
So, why do I still love her?
I don't know;
But I will still love her regardless.

3 comments:

  1. :(
    dil mera tod diya usne bura kyun maane .. :|

    coz I still luv her ..

    touching lines ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are meant to be my words to you...

    ReplyDelete